Planning, Design & Project Management
Planning, Design and Project Management advice from people who understand how a development project works.
- Development Feasibility – it pays to get the fundamentals right from the start and our knowledge of the property market and the intricacies of town planning will help ensure the viability of your scheme from day one.
- Initial Concept Designs – our aim is to maximise value and minimise abortive work.
- Detailed Planning Submissions – the devil’s in the detail; working together to produce the right result is our commitment to all our clients.
- Co-ordination of consultants – from geotechnical to highways and from badgers and bats to sustainability; often specialists’ reports will be needed to accompany an application.
- Submission of applications – seemingly there’s an application for every occasion! We can help you choose the right one.
And when consent is granted… talk to us about project management; it can make the difference between success and disaster.
St Brandon’s House,
29 Great George Street,
Tel: 0117 920 0139
The Hay Barn,
Tel: 01454 269 539